Advocann is committed to providing customized healthcare support and coordination of services both within the hospital and at home.
Feeling overwhelmed and intimidated by healthcare issues is common. We empower patients and families through education and advocacy. We are your prescription for peace of mind.
Services we provide
- Patient advocacy and healthcare navigation during hospital admissions, emergency visits, medical procedures, cancer treatment and physician appointments
- Scrutinize healthcare options with the patient, family and healthcare provider
- Attendance and patient advocacy during physician rounds, family conferences, discharge coordination and inter-hospital transport
- Implement homecare services that enable the “age in place” model (Learn More)
- Coordinate the transition from independent homeownership into supportive care if warranted
- Alleviate stress and anxiety while offering respite for the “sandwich generation”. (Learn More)
- Evaluate current medication list and assess patient for adverse effects and interactions. Consult physician and/or pharmacist for adjustments if warranted. (Learn More)
- Provide medical cannabis education, counselling and referrals (Learn More)
- Referral and assistance with obtaining Power of Attorney, Personal Directive and Goals of Care contracts.
Not sure if our service is right for you? Please feel free to contact us for a free 30 minute consultation. We will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you have.